Kor edit d^^

Kor edit d^^

2012年4月14日星期六

The Movie ''Children Not Naughty''

MoviE DaY v D e a r


Actually we went to cinema and watched the movie at 11April2012,

Earthquake suddenly when movie was playing.

It was horrible,we fortunately safe, God Bless.

We Refunded ticket at 14 April 2012.

Finally,we have finished the movie.

I was crying when watching that movie.

It made my eyes water can't stop dropping.

Exspecially when their Sir talk to them.

He never give up of them.

Even if they are gangster.

In his eyes they never hopeless.

They are always his student no matter what they are.

He was keep on trying to help them any time.

At last,he had succeed.

He did it.

He is the greatest teacher i have known.

Will i met such great teacher?..

HAha...

Apart from this

I'm likely to express thanks to my dear. Leslene

It's good to make your shoulder wet. =) Thank You. I love you

没有评论:

发表评论